Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sucky blogger

I am a completely sucky blogger. Clearly. The fact that I'm lucky if I blog twice a month indicates what I'm saying. I realised after reading Kelly's Korner the other day that the reason I haven't really blogged is because I feel like I have nothing to say. I don't feel like my life is exciting enough and I don't have children to write cute stories about, like the writers of the blogs I read do. But Kelly was talking about being real on her blog, and I realised that I haven't been real. I keep waiting for the "right" story to tell on my blog instead of just being honest and writing down whatever I want to, which is what the point of starting a blog was all about. Just writing down the joy and beauty in the everyday. Not trying to recreate someone else's story, but having my own story. Making memories and taking the time every few days to write them down.

Even if no one ever reads this other than me I'll have something to look back on in time if I've written down the memories that Dave and I make together.

Happy Monday and the start of something new on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment