Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What I love...

...about discovering blogging.

The more and more I read other women’s blogs, the more and more I realise just how God is using cyber space!! There is an incredible camaraderie that occurs through the comments on peoples pages. Women who have never met before, and often never will this side of eternity, offer love, support, prayers and encouragement to one another as we each bare our souls (or at least a good part of them) through our written words.

This is one of the biggest reasons I love to blog – and to read other blogs. I love to see the God’s family loving each other the way that we should be. The number of times I have cried when reading people’s comments, felt their concern and love has been too many to count. I think it is incredible that God has used the internet to bless so many women and their families.

I love the way that I find more and more people to pray for and with, more stories of people’s faith, more women who inspire me, as I move from one blog to another. I really believe that God has used this little world of blogging to encourage me in my own walk of faith.

I have been incredible blessed in this life not to have faced much loss, serious illness or major financial difficulty, but I can only hope and pray that I might be is strong in my faith as so many of the inspiring women in blog land have been. They are incredibly strong women of faith!

My husband might think I’m a blog geek, but I don’t care....I love blogging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment