Monday, November 22, 2010

Weekend

Well I am very excited - I just made my first order on Book Depository!! Yay, books for Christmas!
My lovely husband let me just keep adding to the list, but I think I did very well, I didn't go too crazy!

Anyway, we had a fabulous weekend. The weather couldn't have been more perfect! Sunshine on both Saturday and Sunday! Oh finally some warmth in the air - goodbye winter, hello summer!!

We spent Saturday morning doing some Christmas shopping, because this year I'm hoping to have it all done before the shops get crazy in a few weeks.

After shopping we decided to hit up the beach for lunch. So we went to Subway and then headed to the sand with a couple of beach towels.


This was our view as we ate....bliss





I can't wait for summer to really kick in with some consistently hot weather, I didn't realise how much I missed the beach this winter, but I cannot wait until we start going every weekend!!!

Sunday we had the dedication and first birthday of my littlest cousin. We made the trip to Melbourne to join the family for church in the morning, and then a picnic lunch followed at a nearby lake.

Again the weather was beautiful, and the grounds around the lake were beautiful.




So gorgeous!



I hope everyone else had a lovely weekend too!



xxx
Sharen

No comments:

Post a Comment