Monday, August 22, 2011

Returning to Regular Life

As I type I am sitting at my desk at work (sniff, sniff) alternating between going through all my emails, catching up with co-workers (friends), and hearing updates on my students.

I will admit that I wasn't really looking forward to going back to work this morning. Stinking alarm clock! But the minute I walked through the office door and was greeted by our lovely administration extraordinaire Judy I was glad to be back.

While at times my job drives me crazy and completely exhausts me, I am so very lucky to work with some lovely ladies, all who made me feel loved and missed the second I saw them. The birthday cake at morning tea helped too! Birthdays do not go unnoticed in our office - even if you are overseas for it. Cake is a given, as well as balloons that pop while you hold a cup of tea in your hand (picture a room full of women getting a fright!), and sparklers!

I have so many more photos and stories to share about our trip. It just got to overwhelming to try and keep up with it all while we were there, so I will keep posting until I run out of things to say, or people start to tell me they're bored!

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment