Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Missional Focus: {Day 26} Win More to Christ

Being missional is living a life that involves intentionally serving others to win more to Christ through living out and sharing the Gospel.


"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you." Matthew 28:19-20


14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven." Matthew 5:14-16

If we believe in God, who in all mercy and grace, offers us a way to have a relationship with Him, a way to spend eternity with Him, shouldn't we be living lives that are passionate about seeing the lost turn to Him and find the same saving Grace as we have?

I know I should be a lot more passionate about praying for family and friends who haven't come to a saving relationship with Him.

Why do I want to keep what I have in Christ Jesus a secret? Why do I not act like I want others to have what I have in Him?

I want to be more passionate about being a witness for Him.

I pray that my light might shine bright for Him!


No comments:

Post a Comment