Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Movie: Your Love Never Fails

Dave went to a speedway race on Saturday night, so I did what any self respecting woman does when she has the house to herself on a Saturday night - went to the video shop and hired a bunch of chick-flicks!

One of the ones I grabbed was "Your Love Never Fails" which was a cute movie with a thoroughly predictable storyline. But it was well acted with a few familiar faces (the mother was played by Elisa Donovan, who was also "Amber" in Clueless. Way to take me back to my early teenage years!).

I was left with just one problem at the end though: how much it has made me want to move to Texas and buy a farm/ranch and spend my days living in a gorgeous farmhouse and going horse riding.

Clearly the themes of love and family touched me deeply ;)

Seriously though, who wouldn't want to live in one of these houses?
(please ignore the crappy images. I was taking photo's of my TV!)


Or sit on these porches?!


And the porch swing. sigh.

How about an orchard?

Or driving up this to get to your house?

And what about having meals at this table? Um. Yes please.

Or ending your day with a ride in the hills?

Plus I could wear cowboy boots all the time, and cute hats.

Can I please have this life one day?!

No comments:

Post a Comment