Thursday, February 2, 2012

Stream of Consciousness

I've been back at work this week and although I was really not looking forward to it I have had a pretty good week. The students seem to (so far) have settled back into the routine of it all, but no doubt once assignments start rolling in it will all get a little crazy.

*****


I have been dreaming again about travelling. The USA of course, but I'm trying to convince Dave that we should both just quit our jobs and spend 12 months seeing the world, working alongside different missions organisations and doing life differently.

*****

We are completely debt free as of about 2 weeks ago (yay!!!) when we made the last payment on the Corvette, and once we sell that it would totally pay for us to go on this kind of trip. And if we could sub-let our house out we could just move straight back into it when we got home, and it might give us a little extra cash on our travels. (see Dave I have it all worked out :) )

*****

I have been so tired when I get home from work this week. It's amazing how our body's get out of routine too when we're on holidays and they take a little while to get back into it all too.

*****


I have four different books on the go at the moment, all at varying stages of readness (of being read? whatever.) I am also doing the Beth Moore Study "Stepping Up: A Journey through the Psalms of Ascent" I am loving it!

We are off to my parents tonight for dinner, so I shall sign off. While I'm waiting for Dave to get home I might do some more research for our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment