Friday, March 23, 2012

Tim McGraw and Faith Hill

Dave and I bought tickets for the Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Melbourne concert months ago, and Tuesday night was finally the night!

After work we drove to Melbourne (made great time), got a fantastic park (thank you Lord) and settled in for a night of great music.
Their support act was the Eli Young Band, who we were super excited to see/hear too.

I am in LOVE with Faith Hill's voice, it is just incredible.

Tim McGraw's pants were so tight, I'm not sure how he was able to bend his knees enought to climb the stairs onto the stage!




It was such a great night and to end it Faith Hill and Tim Mcraw performed a beautiful duet of their song "I Need You." The stunning vocals by Faith Hill on this song was probably the highlight of the night for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment