Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Blogs I'm Loving Right Now

 I have discovered some new reads recently so I am posting the links to them so I will remember them forever. Or at least be able to look back and see what I was reading at this point in time.

Anyway, here they are!

Oh, Sweet Joy!
A cute, fun blog with recipes, fashion and cute crafty tutorials.

Throught the Looking Glass
Another cute blog with tales about Lissa's life. She is also commiting to going a year without purchasing any clothing! Go Girl!

Under the Sycamore
Ashley Ann is a photographer, mother and all round crafty lady. There are always stunning photos of her family, especially her kids. Plus I'm loving following along with her adoption story.

Bower Power
Not a new discovery, but I love this blog. And Katie has the same due date as me!

Enjoying the Small Things
Also not a recent find, but I love her passion for life, the way she writes and her photos of her children.

The Wiegands
I fell in love with this blog the moment I stumbled upon it. Casey writes so beautifully about her family, her love for her children and husband, her passions for art, people and God. She mixes all that in with some lovely photography, and occasional videos by her talented husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment