Saturday, August 25, 2012

This Week

Just some of this weeks happenings.

We ordered some books last week and they started arriving on Thursday. I can't wait to get started on these!


I have been getting my exercise on. Four mornings this week I have spent 30 minutes on this thing.


My new vacuum. It sucks. And I mean really SUCKS!! The dust and dirt it is pulling out of our carpet in incredible, if not a little disgusting. I actually love to vacuum at the moment, just to see how much stuff ends up in there at the end.


My mum came over this week to give me a hand with cleaning the curtains. They had a good hang out on the clothes line to air them out, and then we vacuumed them to give them a really good clean. Next weeks job - the kitchen.


Breakfast this morning. French toast - yum!


I must admit that while I'm excited to be on leave already I have had a few very unproductive days this week. I think I've realised how much I thrive with a little structure to my day. It doesn't have to be a lot, just some aims for the day specifically layed out for me to achieve.

So this week I'm going to get out this cute little planner and pop a few things into it to give my week some semblance of structure.

 
 
Have a great weekend!

P.S. My appologies for the photo quality. They're all off my phone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment